You never know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
one of the things i like about hunting this time of year you never know what just might step out and give you a chance at once in a lifetime buck,so here is some pics that we only could hope that we could have encounter with let us start with a vid of a pig http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh4wqP1aE8c and if anybody has some pics that want to add also that would be great i never tire of looking at big bucks

i1156.photobucket.com_albums_p573_DEER2430_5.jpg

i1156.photobucket.com_albums_p573_DEER2430_4.jpg

i1156.photobucket.com_albums_p573_DEER2430_3.jpg

i1156.photobucket.com_albums_p573_DEER2430_2.jpg

i1156.photobucket.com_albums_p573_DEER2430_1.jpg

i1156.photobucket.com_albums_p573_DEER2430_6.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That's a Pushmataha buck for sure!! r00s7a said he was going to send me a pic of his bow kill last week, but never did. He must like you more.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I filled out paperwork for a change in my life insurance policy I was asked several questions such as: Do I engage in dangerous activities such as rodeo? Flying experimental aircraft? Skydiving? Deer hunting in Pushmataha County?"

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a buddy in Muzzleloader season that saw 2 donkeys that were colored like deer and he watched several groups of deer go out into a wheat field and graze with the donkeys 300 yrds from him. He told the land owner about where the deer came out of the timber and the landowner went over there the next day with his son and hunted that spot. The land owner shot a doe and some more ran off into the woods. He told his son to try sneaking through the woods and get a shot at one....and you know where this story is going. The son shoots and dad yells, "Did you get one?" "I sure did!" yells the son. When the dad got down and the son pointed out where the doe had fallen....it was one of his donkeys. Someone had given the guy the donkeys recently and I don't think the son knew about them but he is taking a rash about it since. Everyone has been posting donkey pics on his Face Book and comments like, RIP Eyore!

Latest posts

Top Bottom