Young lady at the gas station...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some years back there was this woman in an older Chevy that couldn’t get her car started. I told her to pop the hood and then I twisted the battery ground cable and told her to try to start the car again. She started the car and was happy. I guess no one was taking care of her...

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some years back there was this woman in an older Chevy that couldn’t get her car started. I told her to pop the hood and then I twisted the battery ground cable and told her to try to start the car again. She started the car and was happy. I guess no one was taking care of her...
Some years back, this thread was started... :D

But sadly, things aren't getting any better in the "common sense" category. :/

:drunk2:

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a sad but real story these days.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It's more than just the ladies. The wife and I were in a Love's travel center the other day to get the van's computers fired up to do some work. Next to us was a couple from Georgia that was airing up their tires. They had gotten the computer message of low tire. The tires were supposed to be at 35 psi, and he had the rear tires up to 55 psi. I guess he thought he would air them all up until the low tire message went away.

I helped them out and found that the only one that was low was the driver's side front tire. I also informed him of a good tire tester gauge to carry to be able to check tires when needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom