Your Biggest Handgun??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Didn't think about the GP, it probably weighs as much as my 22-4 does.

Revolvers in general are just more fun to shoot round per round versus an auto.

Now an auto is fun to just go out and rapid fire with, mag change, rapid fire. Just not the same with a wheelgun!

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not think they are fun to shoot, more just a novel type gun or one for bear, Hog, or back up on that type of trip. For me I am very sore after 15 shots, and they are not low cost shots.
Yeah, I find that with big rounds rounds in pistol or rifle they can sometimes get to the point they're almost stressful to shoot rather than relaxing which means I'm no longer accomplishing what I set out to at the range.

I can definitely see the appeal of the monster handgun rounds, just not my thing. :anyone:

I inherited the Blackhawk or I probably wouldn't even have that...not that I plan to get rid of it or anything. It just isn't an "every trip to the range" kind of gun for me by any means.

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Super Black hawk .44mag 7 1/2" barrel. I really enjoy shooting it with light loads using Trailboss powder. A typical range session for me with it is about 50 rounds of those and then a few cylinders of full house loads just for fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom