Your dream car / truck / vehicle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
g63w4

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not actually my dream vehicle, but this is what I have (1963 Ford Unibody F100). This was my Grandpa’s old farm truck that he gave to me when I was 15 yrs old. I finally fixed it up a few years ago. Notice the paint is Ford’s acapulco blue. Always wanted a 1969 Mach 1 in that color. I knew I would never get that after spending all my money on this truck! View attachment 162640View attachment 162641View attachment 162641

Didn't happen to go to UNION did you?

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the opinion, (& keep in mind this is just my opinion) that some of you guys have low expectations of what a "dream car or truck" should be.
I don't think that a new F150 or Chevy or Dodge 1/2 ton trucks should be or can be a "dream vehicle". It's gotta be something that one cannot just go to a dealership & find on the lot.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the opinion, (& keep in mind this is just my opinion) that some of you guys have low expectations of what a "dream car or truck" should be.
I don't think that a new F150 or Chevy or Dodge 1/2 ton trucks should be or can be a "dream vehicle". It's gotta be something that one cannot just go to a dealership & find on the lot.
I dont know.. Thru my single digit years we were so poor and there were so many of us I'm sure my dad/mom weren't dreaming for a car of luxury or status. A new reliable van to haul us all around was dream enough.

Today dad could buy literally anything he wanted in the entire world and he still feels bad when I make him get a new truck. Don't even get me going on the time one came with a CD player.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dream means something different to everyone, I'm not going to crap on anyone's Dream, the car or truck I drive might be someone's dream vehicle, while the one someone else drives might be mine.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm livin' the dream and already have exactly what I want & need. The vehicles that I listed would be easily attainable if I should desire. If I won the Lotto, I wouldn't do much differently --- other than maybe travel a bit more.

I think that it's certainly easier to go through life when you're perfectly happy with what you have. Just my feeling. Doesn't mean that I don't root for someone trying to obtain unobtainable.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom