Your dream car / truck / vehicle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the opinion, (& keep in mind this is just my opinion) that some of you guys have low expectations of what a "dream car or truck" should be.
I don't think that a new F150 or Chevy or Dodge 1/2 ton trucks should be or can be a "dream vehicle". It's gotta be something that one cannot just go to a dealership & find on the lot.

Shouldn't dreams be attainable?
Why long for something that you've got no shot of ever having?
There are thing I like and want but are not quite within my reach right now.
Someday they will be.
If the questions was "What vehicle would you get if money was no object and every car ever made was available for purchase?", then my answer would be different.
For me....in real life? I'd like to someday go drop 50-60 grand on a truck. One day I will.
Dreams don't have to be fairy tales.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never said anything about unobtainable.
When I was in high school (late 90s), I thought I would never be able to own my dream car (at least on of them), a 68 or 69 Dodge Charger, I had only ever seen one in my life other than on TV, 3 years after graduating high school I got my first 69 Charger, & 3 years after that I got a 68, now I have another one.
I know I'll never own a 63 split window Vette, mostly cause I can barely fit in one, but I can have it as a dream car.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True,
But if 'I' own a vehicle, I'm sure going to drive it.
My goal is 7 running vehicles, 1 for each day of the week.
I'm currently at 4.

I get on to my dad all the time cause he has a really slick Coronet, & barely puts about 100 miles a year on it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My other dream car besides the 76 Elite, a 1935 Auburn 851 turbocharged boat tail speedster.

1935 Auburn.jpg

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would love to own a 67-69 Camaro or a bucket list car would be a Tucker for their cool factory] and rarity. Next would probably be a Ford GT/GT40. Super cars are cool but pretty unfeasible on my budget and I would probably still go for one of these first.

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to own a 67-69 Camaro or a bucket list car would be a Tucker for their cool factory and rarity. Next would probably be a Ford GT/GT40. Super cars are cool but pretty unfeasible on my bucket and I would probably still go for one of these first.

Man, those first three camaros are some of the best looking cars ever made. Just pure muscle. The next gen grows on a person, I'm partial to the looks of the 80's IROC square bodies that had no power to em at all, but those first three were just perfection. I'm fancy to the hockey stripes vs racing stripes, and that weird Yenko beard.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom