Your favorite .22lr pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine has been for several years now my Walther/Manurhin PPK/s .22lr. She feeds anything an is often found in my jacket pocket with three spare mags and a couple of 50rd block of .22lr. She makes for a great little small field gun, and is extreamly accurate for her size, and fixed sights. She had accounted for several rabbits for the pot along with a few treerats. Her DA stroke is smoother than any other Walther her size, and SA is very crisp with no backlash. If on your travels you find one or a PP in .22lr buy it, you won't be sorry.
She makes a great field piece for when out stomping around or bird hunting.
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_203_DSCN0402.jpg

Very nice indeed... I'm always on the lookout for a good deal on a walther, but in general always looking for deals on a 22lr:thumb:

you need to add this to your walther collection... For Sale but I cant use classified yet..
ai449.photobucket.com_albums_qq215_thelastdaze_walther_ppk2.jpg

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This .22 pistol means more to me than any of my other .22's... It's a great shooter and it belongs to my Dad. It currently resides in my safe but it's one of his favorites. My favorite shooter is a Ruger MKIII, but unfortunately I don't have a decent picture of it in it's current configuration.
ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg202_rustyzx9_photo_42.jpg

is that a 17?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MK II Target Stainless 5 1/2 barrel .... reworked trigger to 1lb 12oz
stoned every part that rubs, many hours spent dialing in..... smooth and accurate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom