Your favorite handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The most accurate is the Smith and Wesson 22A-1. Everyone that shoots it is amazed at how well they shoot it. I only did very minor work on it to get reliable, but now it will shoot any 22lr ammo and do it all day long.

we have the camo version and love it. It goes with us any time we are out on the property.

www.great_lakes.org_graphics_2_Smith_Wesson_rev_09_01_08_4_M22A_107442.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The most accurate is the Smith and Wesson 22A-1. Everyone that shoots it is amazed at how well they shoot it. I only did very minor work on it to get reliable, but now it will shoot any 22lr ammo and do it all day long.

we have the camo version and love it. It goes with us any time we are out on the property.

www.great_lakes.org_graphics_2_Smith_Wesson_rev_09_01_08_4_M22A_107442.jpg

I had a S&W 22A like that too, and quite frankly, I am surprised they didn't take off in a bigger way. Mine was very accurate too; I traded it off to a buddy on here for somethin; I don't remember whut, and even he could shoot it! (Yeah, you know who you are!) Anyway, now it's one of many of those guns I wish I had back...but he traded or sold it too so it's long gone. Hey wait a minute...maybe that's it! You wanna...?

Latest posts

Top Bottom