Your Favorite Leather CC Gun Belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saiid I would not classify them as a gun belt because I didn’t feel they had the rigidity and support a gun belt needs. Has nothing to do with labels. He may be impressed compared to a Looper, but I wasn’t impressed with my looper after a few months. Maybe methods of construction and materials have changed at Looper since I bought mine.

Look at the stiffness of these belts, next to a simple leather dress belt. I picked up two or three off the Duluth rack and new, they were not as stiff as these used ones.

Both of these have about 1 year of respective use. I have another that is a bit thicker that has 2+ years of use.

cc74fc80194cb4d281b164de4e24329d.jpg

38be747c72ebfa25f9b664dcd39c54f2.jpg
Professor, can you tell me the make/model of the riggers belt. I outgrew the one I was issued and havent been able to find a reinforced one since.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Professor, can you tell me the make/model of the riggers belt. I outgrew the one I was issued and havent been able to find a reinforced one since.

This one is a Wilderness Titanium Instructor belt with the 5-Stitch reinforcement option. They have a polymer lined option, but this one is using the 5-stitch. The “original” version uses a steel buckle. It looks like they are having issues sourcing Ti buckles right now.

https://www.thewilderness.com/belts/titanium-instructor-belt-out-of-stock/

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny that I see this post today. Since I was graced by the powers that be to FINALLY be able to carry I've just been using my old work belt (very thin due to stretched out) and I can see the need for a good gun belt. I went with a double nylon reinforced belt instead of leather for now. Might look into a leather belt in the future. Like I said though, just kinda funny I saw this thread pop up after ordering my belt yesterday lol.

That belt should serve you fine if you’re not carrying a big heavy gun and if you’re carrying IWB. A good heavy duty leather gun belt really becomes a need for carrying the heavy stuff OWB. It’s just physics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That belt should serve you fine if you’re not carrying a big heavy gun and if you’re carrying IWB. A good heavy duty leather gun belt really becomes a need for carrying the heavy stuff OWB. It’s just physics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It actually does pretty well with my UBG/PX4 Compact .40. But yes, I see the difference when I switch to my AG Tuck 3.5.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have been using a 30 Dollar Gun Belt for a couple weeks of years now with no complaints. I have 2 and both have held up well for my Shield, Sig 365 and now my 48.

Latest posts

Top Bottom