Your favorite TV hunter, Fisherman to be with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I typically hate watching the TV hunting shows as they are basically infomercials, but there are two that stand out for me as one I would like to hunt with for the fun factor.
Uncle Ted Nugent would be #1, and Michael Waddel being #2 for hunting.
Bill Dance for fishing.

Your choices?

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind a hunt with Roger Raglin. He lives just down the road and I've heard great things about him. I really like to watch Jim Shockey but some of his hunts would not be fun to me. Some of the best shows he had was when he took his father and father-in-law.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rode on an airplane, sitting next to Jimmy Houston. Nice guy. He'd just been fishing with the Thunder coaching staff. For reading material, he had a Bible in his hand that he'd just about worn out. Pages were held together by a big rubber band.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind a hunt with Roger Raglin. He lives just down the road and I've heard great things about him. I really like to watch Jim Shockey but some of his hunts would not be fun to me. Some of the best shows he had was when he took his father and father-in-law.
Raglin's hunts are faker than Kim Kardashian's booty.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Raglin's hunts are faker than Kim Kardashian's booty.

Newsflash!!! They all fake certain parts of their hunts. He used to hunt a lot of public lands here in oklahoma which none of them do. I know and have hunted with several people that have tv shows. Bottom line is not all of what you see is real or fake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom