Your favorite TV hunter, Fisherman to be with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For hunting it would be a tough choice between Steven rinella Tim Burnett Ryan hatfield randy newberg or Jason matzinger.

Meat Eater is really the only hunting show I enjoy besides Dr. Deer. I love that he cooks everything he shoots in the episode. Too many other shows are 50% interviews at the house or in the pick up.

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I typically hate watching the TV hunting shows as they are basically infomercials, but there are two that stand out for me as one I would like to hunt with for the fun factor.
Uncle Ted Nugent would be #1, and Michael Waddel being #2 for hunting.
Bill Dance for fishing.

Your choices?
My guide on my elk hunt had guided for Waddel a few times (saw the pics), said he's a pretty big jerk. Slept with his camera man/best friends wife. Did say that lee and Tiffany are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

My choice would be Steven Rinella or Remi Warren.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My guide on my elk hunt had guided for Waddel a few times (saw the pics), said he's a pretty big jerk. Slept with his camera man/best friends wife. Did say that lee and Tiffany are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

My choice would be Steven Rinella or Remi Warren.
I suspect your report has some merit.
The persona displayed by some of them on tv vs their actual personality may be 180 degrees different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom