Your first milsurp rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Czech VZ24, w/bayonet, bandoleer, and lots of corrosive bullets on stripper clips. Fun to shoot. We gave it to my older son's friend a few years ago when they were having a bad Christmas. He used to pester me to bring it when we would go to Banner Rd. I think he has taken a few deer with it now. Good kid.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Czech VZ24, w/bayonet, bandoleer, and lots of corrosive bullets on stripper clips. Fun to shoot. We gave it to my older son's friend a few years ago when they were having a bad Christmas. He used to pester me to bring it when we would go to Banner Rd. I think he has taken a few deer with it now. Good kid.

I haven't had a bad Christmas in a long while but where do I sign up to be on that list? :)

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a spare Garand. Bought it from Perplexed a few weeks back since I was going to sell my other Garand. As it turns out I'm keeping my other one for sentimental reasons. So I have a Danish return Garand with the VAR barrel that is available. I'd sell it for what I have in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom