Your "Oh, sh#t!" bag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have a bag in your car in case the crap hits the fan? If so, what do you have and why? If you were to be at your job or in the parking lot at the mall and something bad started going down(ie a person(s) started knifing or shooting), do you have anything?

I apologize if this is a repost. I looked through a lot of pages and didn't find this.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a 5.11 rush 24 with lots of first responder med equipment, scanner, 2 way comms, coldsteel srk, and more, but it got jacked out of my truck one night in my driveway. Expensive lesson to learn not to leave quality gear in your vehicle. Now if it's not in my edc and IFAC then I don't need it. With the exception of last year's bates boots and 3 pairs of spare socks if I have to hoof it... also don't expect much from the prepped or survival crowd around here, you mostly get trolled.

Brad A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"...also don't expect much from the prepped or survival crowd around here, you mostly get trolled." Unfortunately, I see that from the other posts. Thanks for your response though.

I just think that, unfortunately, bad things happening is becoming more and more of a legitimate concern. I can see the thought process of "if I can get to my car, I'm getting the heck out of there" but what about the people that can't? I would feel like I'd need to help.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can comprehend the urge to help, however if there is an active shooter situation or other sort of disaster and your hanging in there to help, your going to to be there solo for a while, first responders and medics will post at a safe location until the scene is safe for them to proceed. IFAC for yourself and or loved ones only, then beat feet to someplace safe. My family would rather me be a live coward then a dead hero.

Latest posts

Top Bottom