Your ONE only .308/7.62x51mm?????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ummm...Sumo...how is it you have this coolness and you've not shared? When do I get to see it and maybe even shoot it? I can't believe you've been holding out like that.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he didnd't say "one and only RIFLE'. If that was the case, the AR in 223 would win, hands down. If I were to bother to own a .30 bore (I wouldn't) it would be a $400 Remington auto, for hunting elk (when playing by the rules) I'd get it in O6, tho, not 308. For hunting, might as well have the extra power, range and penetration offered by the larger rd. the auto softens felt recoil, it costs a lot less than M1a's or FALS. so do aR's, and AR's offer .22lr conversion units, among many other advantages. I can easily buy an AR and the Remington for considerably less money than an M1A, and I would not have to lug aroujnd all that pointless extra weight, either. :-)

I thought you knew everything. Funny how the .308 approximates the '06 with less recoil. Also funny how you can get a conversion kit in .22LR for the FAL and HK rifles. Might want to put this in your book of notes by the famous gun guy Jeff Little that YOU DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING GUN related, possibly the least of anyone I have ever read!

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ummm...Sumo...how is it you have this coolness and you've not shared? When do I get to see it and maybe even shoot it? I can't believe you've been holding out like that.

It has been to a few of the get-togethers. You are more than welcomed to shoot it anytime!

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know pistolguy is banned, but did he seriously just say that rather than a .30 battle rifle, he would rather carry both an AR-15 and a .30-06 Remington autoloader, so as to avoid lugging around pointless extra weight? lol.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know pistolguy is banned, but did he seriously just say that rather than a .30 battle rifle, he would rather carry both an AR-15 and a .30-06 Remington autoloader, so as to avoid lugging around pointless extra weight? lol.

And that a 30-06 is far superior to the .308

Latest posts

Top Bottom