Your opinion of the M&P 9c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ck71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lately I've really been considering buying an M&P 9c, but I haven't heard much about how well they stand up and compare to the other polymer pistols. Please comment if you have or did have any dealings or expirence with this pistol. Thanks!

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the full size M&P 9 and shot the 9c at HH. It was great. I'm just not sure there is that much advantage to carrying the 9c over the full size 9. The full size is just longer. about the same thickness.

B

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Really rugged,reliable,affordable,accurate gun.....only thing wrong with it is it's not a Glock!!:thumb: ( that's for several members on here,you know who you are) Steve

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ive carried a full size M&P for the better part of a year or more. lately, Im carrying a M&Pc.
I didnt thing there would be much of a difference over the full size, but Im quite pleased at its comfort over the full size.

They have all the bugs worked out of them now, they are great guns.

JSPANIER

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's my favorite carry gun. You can tell comfort while carrying concealed was a major design factor. I sold mine and started carrying an hk but really want my m&pc back. The only thing I don't like is the design of the thumb safety. I think it needs to be a bit more like the hk usp safety in size and fell. So if you get one make sure to look at them with and without the mechanical safety and for gods sake get one without the mag safety... How worthless are those!

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My M&P 9c is my regular carry gun. I couldn't think of a better 9mm compact. The gun is quite accurate, rugged and very well constructed IMHO. I think the trigger is superior to that of a GLOCK (it doesn't feel so boxy). The finish on mine has held up well to the holster and I really like the adjustable backstraps that came with it. Really fits my hand well. I have shot all different types of ammo out of it and it works well with all of them In all the times I've shot it, I've had only one jam and I'm thinking it was because I had not cleaned it in some time.

Things I dislike about it: Not as easy to fieldstrip as a GLOCK.

Hope it helps.

MBB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My M&P 9c is my regular carry gun. I couldn't think of a better 9mm compact. The gun is quite accurate, rugged and very well constructed IMHO. I think the trigger is superior to that of a GLOCK (it doesn't feel so boxy). The finish on mine has held up well to the holster and I really like the adjustable backstraps that came with it. Really fits my hand well. I have shot all different types of ammo out of it and it works well with all of them In all the times I've shot it, I've had only one jam and I'm thinking it was because I had not cleaned it in some time.

Things I dislike about it: Not as easy to fieldstrip as a GLOCK.

Hope it helps.

It definitely isn't as easy as a Beretta M92.

MBB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can field strip a M&P way faster than a glock or beretta

I believe you, but that doesn't make sense. :scratch: :D

Once the slide is off I don't see much difference. Maybe I'm forgetting something.

It's that internal lever you have to push on the M&P before the slide comes off that slows me down. It's not hard or difficult, just slower for me. I prefer the external lever on the M92 for field stripping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom