Your OPINION on My New Toy(s)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GusMan405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So...in the last month I was fortunate/blessed to be able to pick up 3 new guns... I have a feeling I will NEVER sell my 3 newest firearms and they are listed below in order of how they rank for me right now...but this could change with time.

1. Henry Frontier .22lr Lever Action
2. Springfield Range Officer 1911 in 9mm
3. Glock 42

So this brings me to my next question...what are your 3 favorite guns? I know there was a recent post asking "if you could ONLY own 3 weapons, what would they be." Well I'm not asking if you could not have...I'm asking out of your collection now, what are your favorite 3.

And I think I should mention that ALL 3 of my new firearms came from Tommy and the Sooner State Pawn crew. They are AWESOME!

And for all the "NO PIC DIDNT HAPPEN" people...here ya go :) image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not much of a gun guy and only have a couple, but my favorites this week are a pre 64 Winchester M70 featherweight 270 in a McMillan Edge stock topped with a Leupold VariX III 4.5-14, a Sako Quad 17 hmr topped with a Schmidt Bender 6x, and a Springfield XDs 45 acp.

GusMan405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A G42? Not sure if serious....

So I see how the Glock 42 might not really fit in this list. But I am a smaller guy who has never really found the perfect carry gun...and so far this is by far better then the LCP so that's why it's up there. While I don't see the henry or range officer falling out of the top 3 the 42 could...but right now it's up there.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure I could pick 3 from my collection and my tastes constantly change, but there is one gun that every American should own. If you don't have a Garand in your collection, you really need to add it to your bucket list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom