Your OTHER EDC items

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rugerlab45

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Other than your favorite blasters, is there anything else that you guys carry everyday? Depending on what I can get away with, and what I'm doing, I'll carry either a 1911 or N Frame Smith, both in Sparks VM-2's, or a G19 in a Crossbreed. Regardless of whether I've got one of those or not, a little J frame Smith lives in my left pocket. In addition to that, theres always my wallet and a folding knife in my right rear pocket, a folded bandanna and a SF Lumamax light in my left rear pocket, the front right pocket has a small RAT fire kit, and attatched to that is a Streamlight Nano light, a itty bitty Swiss Army knife, and a Serber tool. Finally, around my neck theres always either an ESSE Izula or an RC3 knife. Anybody else walk around with this much crap?

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In addition to pistol and spare mag: wallet, keys, cell phone, Gerber folding knife, Streamlight PT1L flashlight, and a small Bic lighter (I don't smoke, but fire can be useful).

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lockpicks, diamond sharpener, change, izula in rfp, p-38 on my keys, candiru or svord peasant's knife in left pocket.

usually i'm carrying a tin with basic FAK/survival kit. firesteel, small knife, hooks, that kind of thing. it's had things added and removed since this pic...
[Broken External Image]

rdbush17

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hk45c, reload and 4sevens light on the belt. Benchmade axis and keys w leatherman style in left pocket (I'm left-handed if that matters). Phone, wallet and zippo in right pocket.

I have a small kit like otis147's (no lock picks) in my computer bag but it doesn't go with me everywhere.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cant pack heat at work but I carry few things to help me with my job...

-8" crescent wrench in tool pocket of overalls
-6" pipe wrench...same pocket
-cee-tee slip joint pliers in left back pocket
-red rag hanging with the pliers
-wallet in right rear with guitar picks
-case yellow handle trapper and case peanut in left front
-plant key ring in right front
-bib pockets have phone pocket note pad pen/pencil a sharpie and spare ear plugs
-hard hat on head and dark safety glasses
-also a UK 4 aa flashlight rated for use in hazardous areas ie explosive vapors present

That's about it I think is not uncommon to see me running around with a 36" pipe wrench or 16 pound sledge lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom