Your primary / favorite BELT CCW holster -method of attachment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Method of attachment to belt?

• Slides on with fixed slots (requires belt removal, at least partially)

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Goes on with straps, flaps, clips, snaps, velcro, etc. - of some kind (no belt removal necessary)

Votes: 53 67.1%
  • Paddle holster, with a tooth/shelf grabbing the underside of the belt (no belt removal necessary)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Some other method (specify)

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tjrocks

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
carry the LCP with Kel-tec spring clip, in front pocket, does not print very much, in fact one person saw the spring clip and ask'd what kind of knife I was carrying.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Favorite Holster - Crossbreed Super Tuck.

Haven't found a favorite belt yet but I'm looking at a Looper Leather one and or one of the Amish belts.

Depending on what pants you wear, you might look at the Instructors Belt from Galco. I wear one all the time and it really supports my Supertuck.

I ordered a leather belt and liked it also, but I returned in since I wear the instructors belt all the time.

Crossbreed also makes gunbelts. Just be sure you get a gunbelt that is made of two layers of leather stitched together, with the layers cross grain to each other. A normal leather belt, even a western wide belt just will not comfortable support a holster and gun.

TurboSixPiston

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't stand the idea of a paddle; too insecure for my liking. I don't like kydex clips either. Kydex does not have the fatigue life of steel and leather; nor the temperature resistance.

For IWB, I like leather snap loops, or for a cheap basic IWB, a metal clip.

OWB, I want fixed slots.

This is on the money for me.

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

90% of the time I'm IWB appendix carry in a small high noon holster with a metal clip. Belt is crossbreed. Ruger SR9c.

Anaconda40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Crossbreed Supertuck is the most comfortable rig I've got for IWB. However, I find that it rides pretty high making it difficult to draw and also prints badly. So I only use it when I'm wearing a baggy shirt.

Usually, it's a one clip holster. Conceals and draws well. Stays in place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom