YOU'RE DEAD, HEISENBURG!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright Shooters,
Been rewatching Breaking Bad, and it got me thinking...
Scenario: you somehow got tangled up with the wrong guys or witnessed something you shouldn't have; now there's a 6 man crew coming to your house, and they're not interested in talking. These guys own the cops so don't expect any help there. But your neighbor can get his hands on any one firearm you want and have it to you within the hour. He can even make it full auto!!!
So, what'll it be?

I think for me, it'd be the 1921C Tommy Gun in 45ACP with a couple 100rd drums loaded up with Lehigh Defense Maximum Expansion ammo. VERY close runner up was the AA12, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go old school... about 95 years old school!!!
Campbell_Thompson.jpg
lehigh_expanded_45_large.jpg

Take Care,
Mike

Last edited:

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few cans of BP tossed out the window with a lit fuse, more than likely, would cause a group of hood rats to reevaluate their commitment to current endeavors.

I don't need no stinkin neighbor.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 AK's with several hundred rounds of ammo and various pistols with couple hundred rounds in various calibers. If I had to rely on the neighbors I would be SOL !!!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shotgun for me too.
The 'young' in me wants to slowly, dramatically click a SPAS12 stock into place.
The wild me wants an AA12 in multicam with a stack of mags.
Me me would like to have a non-problematic KelTec KSG at a pre-Newtown price.
Actual me will settle for the old wingmaster 870 in the safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom