Youre Lusting Hearts will Destroy you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1237.photobucket.com_albums_ff466_shawnpata_12345678_animated_gifs_03.gif

Mesmerizing

i.imgur.com_sdK3gfo.gif

right?

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe I refused to click on this thread for 3 days because I thought it was just going to be a bunch of fake troll ramblings! I guess I needed a reminder about not to judging books by their covers.

On the other hand, I just got to experience all 11 glorious pages in a row. There is something to be said for this approach.

When the SHTF, priority number one for all of us needs to be ensuring the survival of Spata's hard drive. The damn thing is a national treasure.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe I refused to click on this thread for 3 days because I thought it was just going to be a bunch of fake troll ramblings! I guess I needed a reminder about not to judging books by their covers.

On the other hand, I just got to experience all 11 glorious pages in a row. There is something to be said for this approach.

When the SHTF, priority number one for all of us needs to be ensuring the survival of Spata's hard drive. The damn thing is a national treasure.

Don't worry I have already taken steps to ensure the survival of all my data. Everything is mirrored to a server in the fallout shelter.

This thread is in the beginning stages of EPIC.

However it does make me wonder what some of you do for a living!!!

I used to do contract work for the .gov, now I just sit around and plot world domination.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom