Youth Gun season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I understand from the wildlife website, youth=17 and under, and adult=18 and over. I'd try to give them a call to make sure before you start spending money.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took my 10 year old son out today. Unfortunately didn't see any deer. Did see a skunk and a few coyotes.

He did great though. Everything we had discussed prior. I was extremely proud of him. Hope he gets one tomorrow.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I maybe in trouble... I took my 17 year old son this afternoon and we were bow hunting. He seen a nice buck but he was about 80 yards away. I may just keep my mouth shut! He killed a large 15 point last year that scored 156.5 I cant let him whoop me every year.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to say all you need to do is get him a $10.00 youth apprentice licsence for whatever game your hunting and you will be good to go. But I have a hard time with the OWD website myself.

PawPaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went out with granddaughter (12) and grandson (9) this weekend. Grandson killed two does, 72 lbs. and 95 lbs. Granddaughter killed a sow hog 108 lbs. Didn't connect on a deer. Had a great time with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom