Youth hunt results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Granddaughter and Grandson bagged 1 today.
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161016_6b3bc7f394682722b60b700b4a429400.jpg
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161016_067e02ffdeca489e05e05f4a53fe3552.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a lot moving today. My 13 year old daughter saw 8 doe and a fawn yesterday, but chose to not pull the trigger on any of them. I was sitting with my 10 year old daughter yesterday morning and had 3 small bucks and 2 doe come in together. Two of the bucks were real dinks. Just bigger than forks. The third was better, almost as wide as his ears but the tines were no more than 3" tall. She said she wanted to let him go and wait for something bigger. Keep in mind that she has already killed 9 antlerless deer in her short hunting career, but never an antlered buck. By bedtime last night, she said she wished she would have taken him.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a lot moving today. My 13 year old daughter saw 8 doe and a fawn yesterday, but chose to not pull the trigger on any of them. I was sitting with my 10 year old daughter yesterday morning and had 3 small bucks and 2 doe come in together. Two of the bucks were real dinks. Just bigger than forks. The third was better, almost as wide as his ears but the tines were no more than 3" tall. She said she wanted to let him go and wait for something bigger. Keep in mind that she has already killed 9 antlerless deer in her short hunting career, but never an antlered buck. By bedtime last night, she said she wished she would have taken him.
Hopefully one bigger will come by tomorrow, and she will be glad she made the decision she did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom