Youth Hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took my 14yr old Son and Nephew hunting for youth season. Saw lot's of deer, my son shot a 135lb doe(on the hoof) and a nice 8 point weighed about 175lbs. My Nephew passed on 4 different bucks including a pretty nice 6 point. Thought that was mature beyond his years since he's only been hunting 3 years, and didn't get anything last year. He did however shoot a real nice doe, so we have have meat in the freezer. Here's a picture of them. Guys I didn't want to hi-jack another post, but if you ever get a chance to take a child hunting.....Well there's nothing in the world that I have ever done that even comes close to the feeling you will get. Talk to George..AKA..Deer Slayer and he can set you up.
i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa250_surjimmy_IMG_3837.jpg

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My granddaughter and I spent the week-end out on our 80 acres. Didn't see any deer, but had a great time. A neighbor has a game cam on my place and he e-mailed some video of a doe feeding and sniffing around. 10 minutes later he gets a video of my granddaughter in the same place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom