Youth rifle --anyone taking a youth hunting ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm taking my grandson after school today . I will take him and a friend tomorrow . This will be my grandson's first deer hunt , he shoots a .223 nef does very well on targets . I'm probably more excited then he is . Good luck to all and be safe and have a good time .

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
taking my daughter out on her first hunt. looking forward to some father-daughter time. she has a bet with a few guys that she gets the bigger buck. i'll be one proud dad if she shows em up! good luck everybody and take your camera, lets make this thread the "Official OSA Youth Deer Pic" thread.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Taking my daughter out tonight and tomorrow, grandpa's 6mm sighted in and ready. Sounds like a plan on the "OSA Youth Deer Pic" thread.

SWRhodd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taking my 10 year old brother-in-law(ridurall's son) out this weekend. My father-in-law would but he is helping out a friend(Pinkhamr) Saturday, so I asked to take him out. Hopefully he will be still and quiet!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom