Youtube banning gun videos.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lower case g

Marksman
Reaction score
Here is a link to Youtube's new policy regarding gun videos.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7667605

Below is the text from it.
Policies on content featuring firearms
YouTube prohibits certain kinds of content featuring firearms. Specifically, we don’t allow content that:

• Intends to sell firearms or certain firearms accessories through direct sales (e.g., private sales by individuals) or links to sites that sell these items. These accessories include but may not be limited to accessories that enable a firearm to simulate automatic fire or convert a firearm to automatic fire (e.g., bump stocks, gatling triggers, drop-in auto sears, conversion kits), and high capacity magazines (i.e., magazines or belts carrying more than 30 rounds).
  • Provides instructions on manufacturing a firearm, ammunition, high capacity magazine, homemade silencers/suppressors, or certain firearms accessories such as those listed above. This also includes instructions on how to convert a firearm to automatic or simulated automatic firing capabilities.
  • Shows users how to install the above-mentioned accessories or modifications.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is "simulated automatic" a new term the left is going to start using for stuff that meets all federal laws, but shoots faster than they deem necessary?

So now we have Semi Auto, Simulated Auto, Full Auto???

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is "simulated automatic" a new term the left is going to start using for stuff that meets all federal laws, but shoots faster than they deem necessary?
I used lots of simulated automatic firearms when I was five. Mostly point finger/stick and go "pew, pew, pew" real fast...

Latest posts

Top Bottom