Youtube review of a Henry Golden Boy .22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WalkerBulldog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found this in the internets and figured I'd share it with you fine folk.

I already have a Henry lever action in .22 myself, and am convinced I should get another in a higher caliber.

Last edited by a moderator:

WalkerBulldog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got the Henry .22 Lever action (the H001, not the Golden Boy), and it's a hoot. Action is really smooth, and you can alternate between .22S, L, and LR on a whim. I don't know about the jamming issue the guy in the video was having, but like he said, I think he was putting one too many rounds into the tube. Makes me want to graduate up to a Henry Big Boy.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got an email from Henry today and they are in the process of getting their factory back in operation after it was flooded. Apparently they are
having to even buy some new CNC machinery etc. I plan on buying one of their .22's one of these days.

BangBangJamDang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I grew up with my dad's Henry lever action .22 in my hands. That gun and I had many adventures, while I was running around on my dad's farm. I would love to get another one some day. My dad still keeps that gun behind the door in his living room for when rabbits get into his flowers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom