Youtube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bigfug, Thanks for turning me onto Pat, his work is the bomb and he's a character to boot.. His name has passed my nose many times thru BCM's web site but never thought to look him up, Again big thanks man..
I know a few of the guys with CCWSafe, and a few officers that run around with them, who have had the opportunity to meet him and Larry Vickers. They said Larry V was real chill, mellow guy, but that Tmac is like that non-stop, and it was like someone turned the volume up to 11 when he had a few drinks in him. I'd love the opportunity to meet the guy just because he is such a character.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Telling everyone to stomp on their guns. His trainer stomps on a gun goes off and hit's a truck. Nice training.
Telling everyone on his channel he's going to start shooting people. Loses CC license, gets it back and represents the gun community.
I think he nuts.
Hates a product until they sponsor him, then they suddenly the product becomes the second coming.
That's my opinion. Tons of Yeager fans out here. I'm not and you are.
That's ok by me.
Lot's of very good channels listed and I watch most of them.
Maybe I just don't like cheap prison tats.
for the reasons listed here, I'm not a Yeager fan either.

And then there is this video.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/unbelievable-video.237027/

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's still defending this video. He's a class one ASS HAT. I call him YeagerMart because he'll promote anything in the world as the best product ever made if it's a sponsor of his channel.
He's an idiot and now he's got a girlfriend that's about 9 years old doing a gun channel (he owns) under American Gun Chick or something.
When did he respond? I've looked for his response and have yet to see or read any from Yeager on this.

Do you have a link to his response, if any? Thanks.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom