Yuge Trump Motorcade in Yukon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Third one I've seen here in the last week or so, this was a yuge line of cars and trucks flying US and Trump Flags going North on Garth Brooks, just South of I-40. It was uplifting to see the support, I just hope it's that way across the country as folks turn out to vote for freedom!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen several trucks here and there. A couple of places where it looked lime rallies were getting together. It's interesting, for sure.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in a single truck parade today. About shredded my Trump flag headed to the lease today. Rolled into crescent where everybody has a trump flag on the house,the pole or their truck

Enthusiasm for a candidate has no reflection on how the vote will go, says some OSA members and the liberal media.
Joe gonna win. LOL.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Enthusiasm for a candidate has no reflection on how the vote will go, says some OSA members and the liberal media.
Joe gonna win. LOL.

Some OSA members and the liberal media have their heads up their a—. After last night, no way that blabbering lying idiot wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve seen ONE Biden/Harris sign in my little town. As luck would have it, it’s my next door neighbor and I have to look at it every day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom