Yukon Atwood's nearing completion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like it's gonna be bigger than Chickasha, maybe similar to Norman? They'll have a good sized guns and ammo selection.
Next to the Okie Express Car Wash and the movie theater, just east of nw 10th and Garth Brooks.
20201227_141430.jpg

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to a manager of Chickasha on the 21st and he was saying they were extremely far behind schedule, but he could have been entirely out of the loop. It looks like they could easily open within a week. Didn't see anyone outside to even ask.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to a manager of Chickasha on the 21st and he was saying they were extremely far behind schedule, but he could have been entirely out of the loop. It looks like they could easily open within a week. Didn't see anyone outside to even ask.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

We live in Bethany. We go to Yukon for damn near everything any more. Even the Integris hospital there is better than the ones right up the street -- I mean like night and day difference. It's amazing ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom