Yukon Walmart - No 7:00 am line!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped at the Yukon Wally World to buy a new Drop Light this morning on my way to work. I noticed that there was no cluster of people a couple of aisles over at the ammo counter. :scratch: Casually, I sauntered over; sure enough; I was the only one there! :woohoo1: And then I spot the ammo lady pulling a big flatbed of boxes my way..."Eureka" methinks; I am going to be able to buy some ammo! Hopping nervously :hyper: as she drew closer and closer; debit card firmly in hand... I wish the lady a hearty good morning and tell her I am glad to see her so I can at last; at long last; buy some ammo. "Sure", she replies, "As long it's .410 you're looking for; that's all we got.":comfort:

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called ahead Joel and found out they only were getting 410 in that morning. I was there on Monday morning right before 7:00. There were only 2 people there. The counter gal brought out several boxes of 45 and 40, neither of which I needed so I passed. It appears it may be getting somewhat better.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they have an app that tells what is on each truck and when the truck is due to arrive.
the days 22lr is to arrive is when you see the longest lines.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped at the Yukon Wally World to buy a new Drop Light this morning on my way to work. I noticed that there was no cluster of people a couple of aisles over at the ammo counter. :scratch: Casually, I sauntered over; sure enough; I was the only one there! :woohoo1: And then I spot the ammo lady pulling a big flatbed of boxes my way..."Eureka" methinks; I am going to be able to buy some ammo! Hopping nervously :hyper: as she drew closer and closer; debit card firmly in hand... I wish the lady a hearty good morning and tell her I am glad to see her so I can at last; at long last; buy some ammo. "Sure", she replies, "As long it's .410 you're looking for; that's all we got.":comfort:

:doh:

Latest posts

Top Bottom