Yukon Walmart this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yukon Walmart got 20 spam cans in this morning of TulAmmo 223 (500 round packs). There was quite a few people this morning waiting in line and things were selling fast. I watched a guy buy 3 spam cans for $154.xx each. Then I find this about an hour later.

When will the craziness stop? I hope he sits on those long past when the credit card bill comes due!

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of us meet there every morning to see what comes in on the truck. There are a few that magically appear whenever something good comes in on the truck. I am not sure how it happens but I have been showing up there every morning for the past three weeks.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So how did all these people in line come to know all this ammo was coming in this morning?

I'm sure they have a buddy that works there.

Sucks I work my tail off and don't have time to go stalk Wal-Mart every morning. Just hope my stash holds out till the d bags are out of the flipping business.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey i take it you were there???? early enough
I did not go this morning....back was sore from the wheel weights i scored yesterday..5 gallon bucket full and bulging.
I need to sort them today ..i seen a couple FE and zinc ones.
I got 38 special there last week but the 357 does not shoot it well.. my cast loads are more accurate..so i traded most of it ...

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny he has many things for sale..just google his number

Well really can't fault him..it is the american way.
Buy low sell high...from cars to houses to the little convenience store on the corner..that is what you do to make a living sometimes.
I have day traded stocks and commodities no different really when you think about it.

Last edited:

OkieTac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny he has many things for sale..just google his number

When I Google 405-408-7223, one of the hits is for a recent NAMBLA.org registration.

I guess someone got tired of him scooping up all the ammo / posting on Armslist and signed him up to receive some interesting text messages. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom