Zero Tolerance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is one generally preferred over the over?

They're just like any type of firearm, you never know how it feels for you and your needs until you put one in your hand. I DO want to get a larger folder either for ZT560 or 301 for walking the dogs but when I wear slacks during the week, I need something smaller for EDC.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't own the 350 but I have held one and compared it to the 300 which I do own. My impression is the 350 is slightly shorter, thinner, and not as wide. Which means it is a fair amount lighter in weight. If you wanted that style blade in a knife that'll slip in and out of the pocket quickly then the 350 is a good choice. I'm a fairly big fella, and with the 300, I was very aware of the knife in my pocket. It is built like a tank and I wouldn't want any other folder for serious woods duties, but for EDC, it's a bit heavy. But all that is just my opinion.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried the 300 and the 350. Carried the 350 daily for the last year or so... until I lost it sometime in the last couple weeks. :(

The 300/301 is just too big to carry in a pocket everyday. Even the 350 was a little cumbersome at times. But I loved the damn thing. And now it's gone. :(

I think I'ma stop buying expensive knives for EDC. Lost a $100 Benchmade in less than a month, now this ZT, which was my favs. :(

Renegadethreads

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're just like any type of firearm, you never know how it feels for you and your needs until you put one in your hand. I DO want to get a larger folder either for ZT560 or 301 for walking the dogs but when I wear slacks during the week, I need something smaller for EDC.

I have a few Zeros. The 350s are my favorite and I carry them regularly. I have a ZT560 and it is impressively large and sharp. I actually had to get a few stitches after working with it a bit carelessly. No pressure and no pain, just a clean sliced thumb poring blood. I do really like the 560, but I prefer the 350 after you get a nice edge on it.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried the 300 and the 350. Carried the 350 daily for the last year or so... until I lost it sometime in the last couple weeks. :(

The 300/301 is just too big to carry in a pocket everyday. Even the 350 was a little cumbersome at times. But I loved the damn thing. And now it's gone. :(

I think I'ma stop buying expensive knives for EDC. Lost a $100 Benchmade in less than a month, now this ZT, which was my favs. :(

agree, lost a few also...

Latest posts

Top Bottom