Zimmerman Defended Homesless Man Sanford Police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, it's old news, but it is actually extremely relevant in this situation due to the people trying to paint him as racists. A racists would not call out the polices for the abuse of a black man by a white cops son. The very fact that Zimmerman is on record doing this is even further evidence against the racists accusations.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, it's old news, but it is actually extremely relevant in this situation due to the people trying to paint him as racists. A racists would not call out the polices for the abuse of a black man by a white cops son. The very fact that Zimmerman is on record doing this is even further evidence against the racists accusations.

I agree, it's more than pertinent. It's important at this stage in the game for him. Share this with news networks in FL. Bet it shows up all over no where.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Researchable and legitimate source examples of Zimmerman's past history of working with and for blacks include:

"He and a black friend opened up an insurance office in a Florida..."
"He'd engaged in notably un-racist behaviour such as taking a black girl to his high-school prom..."
"Not only does he have black relatives, he has reportedly donated his time to tutor black children."
"He launched a campaign to help a homeless black man who was beaten up by a white kid."

None of that matters to the willfully ignorant race baiters, you guys/gals should know this by now. You are just wasting your breath. The above is/was common knowledge to those that actually listen to facts.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it was common knowledge, but it should be. We no longer have much of a free media in this nation anymore. I guess one thing the constitution didn't account for was a media take over by one ideology from the inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom