Zimmerman incident has changed my behavior...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jckellison

I'm not going to let you troll me and respond with a post which explains why you're totally wrong. I'll just refer you to the posts by HMFIC, Michael Brown, etc. and hope you can figure it out yourself.

Not at all a troll. My opinion and the truthful feeling in my core. Not that I don't care for others, it is that I am only responsible for my family and myself. Not becoming part of the situation is the best defense.

D

Doc Holiday

This has been a good read. I'm a middle ground person myself. Certainly don't want to play cop, but if I saw someone taking the short end of it, I would definitely try to separate the attacker (with strong verbal language first, of course) and call the police. My intensity level would probably depend upon how many other bystanders where around to assist (make the call to law enforcement, etc...). It is never a good idea to pursue someone after a crime, unless a kidnapping is involved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom