Zimmerman Protest At full force

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You want to make a decent come back - put your post in proper context. Attacking me, my laziness or intellect does not make YOUR POINT any clearer.

My bad bro, didn't mean for that to come across as attacking you... but I can see how it did. My apologies. I just meant that if re-reading that part of the thread didn't shed light on it for you, there are no simpler terms I can think of that can bring you to that point.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean THUG, right?

Let's see, the kid smoked weed, flipped off a camera, might have been in a couple of fights, beat the hell out of a stalker (which the beating didn't look to be that bad anyway) and posted a pic of a handgun on Facebook. ooooooooo.....he was an evil bastard.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's see, the kid smoked weed, flipped off a camera, might have been in a couple of fights, beat the hell out of a stalker (which the beating didn't look to be that bad anyway) and posted a pic of a handgun on Facebook. ooooooooo.....he was an evil bastard.

Allow me to beat your head on concrete in the middle of the night, and see if your opinion differs from what you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom