Zimmerman Protest At full force

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure they can, and the best way to avoid that is to not put yourself in the position to kick your ass kicked.

How can you do that without living in a cacoon?

Seems to me the majority of violent crimes happen in places the public frequents the most.

Restaurants, malls, and so on?

You going to stay home and hide from danger?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How does walking down a sidewalk constitute "stalking"?

So your saying if your out walking on a sidewalk at 4am, and somebody is walking behind you, they are stalking?

I went fishing at 4 am this morning, and saw lots of people walking in the neighborhood that my fishing buddy lives in, getting some exercise.

Middle income area with no gates.

Which one was stalking from the groups walking for exercise?

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I for one personally see nothing wrong with what Zimmerman did. He was looking out for his neighborhood. Maybe you need to tell the little Dope headed thieves to say home and stop scoping thing out! There was a lot about the little POS that the media refused to show. Maybe you need to do a little research. If it looks like a duck and sounds like one it's probably a duck!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How does walking down a sidewalk constitute "stalking"?

So your saying if your out walking on a sidewalk at 4am, and somebody is walking behind you, they are stalking?

I went fishing at 4 am this morning, and saw lots of people walking in the neighborhood that my fishing buddy lives in, getting some exercise.

Middle income area with no gates.

Which one was stalking from the groups walking for exercise?

You need to quit drunk posting.

If you're trying to compare the situation above to the GZ/TM incident you're way off base.

If you're walking down the sidewalk and you attempt to evade the person walking behind you and they attempt to keep up with you, you're being stalked.

Back to my statement, don't stalk a person if you can't handle a few bumps and bruises.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The death could have been either one. No crimes were committed prior to the confrontation so Zman, even though no crimes were in progress, took it upon himself against the 911 operators directive to follow Tkid. One should not continue to follow a person after the 911 dispatcher asks one not to. Zman continued to do so and Tkid got upset and put the beat down on him. So many things happened in this situation that resulted in the death of a human being. The only people that know the truth is Tkid and Zman.

The verdict according to the facts of the case is correct.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I for one personally see nothing wrong with what Zimmerman did. He was looking out for his neighborhood. Maybe you need to tell the little Dope headed thieves to say home and stop scoping thing out! There was a lot about the little POS that the media refused to show. Maybe you need to do a little research. If it looks like a duck and sounds like one it's probably a duck!

lol....being a "dope head" is legal in several states now.

So you're ok with the neighbors looking at your kids as if they're scum of the earth. I'm sure the kids appreciate knowing that you're going to tell them that they had it coming when the creepy neighbor dude assaults them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need to quit drunk posting.

If you're walking down the sidewalk and you attempt to evade the person walking behind you and they attempt to keep up with you, you're being stalked.

Really? If your jogging down a sidewalk, and somebody overtakes you, or decides to take the same route your taking is a stalker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom