Zimmerman Protest At full force

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forgot a couple things.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120504/Trayvon-Martin-case-He-suspended-times-caught-burglary-tool.html

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_the_media_choose_not_to_know_about_trayvon.html

Practically a boy scout we had there.

And meeting the very description of the burglars and vandals that had been plaguing the neighborhood.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_the_media_choose_not_to_know_about_trayvon.html

You posted zero evidence that Martin was a "thug". However you did come up with some assumptions.

But hey, he could have been Obama 35 years ago.

You posted zero evidence that Martin was a "thug". However you did come up with some assumptions.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The evidence is that TM committed battery upon GZ. Do you have evidence that anything illegal occurred prior to that? The State of Florida didn't.

Other than Martin being a "thug" that enjoyed beating on creepy ass cracka's, what led to the confrontation? What could have changed Martin's frame of mind of "going to chill with some melon juice and skittles" to "I'm going to beat that creepy little man to death"?

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saint Trayvon, the Urban Feral Animal, received justice when he attacked Zimmerman, and while beating Zimmerman's head into the concrete was justly shot in the heart.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Other than Martin being a "thug" that enjoyed beating on creepy ass cracka's, what led to the confrontation? What could have changed Martin's frame of mind of "going to chill with some melon juice and skittles" to "I'm going to beat that creepy little man to death"?

Last edited by a moderator:

ch1966

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Other than Martin being a "thug" that enjoyed beating on creepy ass cracka's, what led to the confrontation?

That's a good point. According to the testimony and statements of the state's "star" witness, TM called GZ a racial slur prior to doubling back from where he was staying to ambush GZ.
So not only did the evidence show TM as a violent criminal, it also showed TM to be a racist.
Once again I say thank you George. You got a twofer!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a good point. According to the testimony and statements of the state's "star" witness, TM called GZ a racial slur prior to doubling back from where he was staying to ambush GZ.
So not only did the evidence show TM as a violent criminal, it also showed TM to be a racist.
Once again I say thank you George. You got a twofer!

I'd probably use some colorful language to describe a man-rapist stalker too.

You really seem to be taking this personally, do you and Georgie have some desires in common?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I created this thread I had no idea how much arguing and madness it would create. Had I known I wouldn't had done it. It has gotten so far off topic. But I understand how easy it is to do. We all have ideas and thoughts portraying to this case and we are not all going to feel the same. Most of you know how I feel and I know how most of you feel. I don't agree with some of you but I am sure you don't always agree with me. But arguing isn't gonna change anything. It is just like a broken record. And I will admit, I have done some arguing. But I don't want to do it anymore. Let's just all remember that we are all supposed to be on the same page about one thing, supporting the 2A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom