Zimmerman Protest At full force

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I created this thread I had no idea how much arguing and madness it would create. Had I known I wouldn't had done it. It has gotten so far off topic. But I understand how easy it is to do. We all have ideas and thoughts portraying to this case and we are not all going to feel the same. Most of you know how I feel and I know how most of you feel. I don't agree with some of you but I am sure you don't always agree with me. But arguing isn't gonna change anything. It is just like a broken record. And I will admit, I have done some arguing. But I don't want to do it anymore. Let's just all remember that we are all supposed to be on the same page about one thing, supporting the 2A.
Oh really?
You just now bumped this thread that was more than two weeks old.
https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?178774-Justice-Dept-Helps-Organize-Zimmerman-Protests

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What does that have to do with this thread? And what I said wasnt arguing. Only a comment. Talking about someone going out of there way to start something.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I created this thread I had no idea how much arguing and madness it would create. Had I known I wouldn't had done it. It has gotten so far off topic. But I understand how easy it is to do. We all have ideas and thoughts portraying to this case and we are not all going to feel the same. Most of you know how I feel and I know how most of you feel. I don't agree with some of you but I am sure you don't always agree with me. But arguing isn't gonna change anything. It is just like a broken record. And I will admit, I have done some arguing. But I don't want to do it anymore. Let's just all remember that we are all supposed to be on the same page about one thing, supporting the 2A.

Debate is healthy. Whether we agree or not is irrelevant, but we should be taking notes on how potential jurors could perceive our actions prior to the point of self-defense. I am super critical of people like Jerome Ersland and George Zimmerman. These two clowns are not positive representatives of legal carry.

There isn't a person in this thread that doesn't support STG and self-defense, we just disagree on how Zimmerman's actions contributed to the confrontation.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saint Trayvon, the Urban Feral Animal, received justice when he attacked Zimmerman, and while beating Zimmerman's head into the concrete was justly shot in the heart.

You can think he is a thug, a criminal, even that he deserved to be shot, but this your "clever little" title for him says a lot about you...none of it good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom