Zombie Duracoat Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love a good zombie movier, book, tv series, but this is getting out of hand. I saw suppressors the other day with limited edition zombie markings on them. I just don't get it.......

J

Jckellison

Heck yeah.

I'm the type of "enthusiast" that purpose builds bolt rifles. All about super accuracy. I build the tactical guns based on bada$$ness. Usually resembling the tarded awesome video game guns, just because it's fun lol. Mainly decking out high quality parts, and usually owning a lot of stupid (but cool) accessories. 10-22's mounted in airsoft frames, AR's with stupid awesome bolt on's, shotguns with about the same. My fab being the Stevens(china) 350 Tac with a custom machined rear mount for an AR grip/stock... LOL, $200 gun/$400 stock. But it's fun to shoot.

It's all about personality and fun. Just spending my days waiting on Smith to finally build a 1.5/8th's snibbie 500 in the black oxide finish... Just to own/shoot it. Add in a future SPAS, just because it's awesome and I'll be set for a new list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom