Zombie Killer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Zombie Killer.jpg

My New Zombie Killer. A DP12. Holds 16 rounds of 00 buck. Sure freaked people out at the range. Love this shotgun! It was a freakin blast to shoot. Double-taps like a pro.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hows the recoil on that badass shot gun! If I had to choose a shotgun, I choose DP12, but that price is a little steep.

The recoil didn't bother me at all. I was shooting 2 3/4 #4 shot and 00 buck. I haven't shot any 3 inchers yet. I shot 60 rounds yesterday and I feel good today. So for me that's a great sign. Yeah the price is high, but it's what I was looking for. High capacity and short. Great for home defense against the worst possible zombie attack. Devastating shotgun. I think the range owner thought I was shooting a grenade launcher. Rushed one of his guys over to find out what kind of shells I was shooting. Sure got a lot of attention. I REALLY like this shotgun! I don't recommend this for everyone though. It's a, too each his own type of gun. But if you're looking for high capacity power and CQB maneuverability, it's a powerhouse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom