Zombie Run and Gun Interest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you participate in a Zombie Run and Gun in Oklahoma?

• Total voters

Rumur

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine and myself are considering setting up a Zombie Run and Gun similar to the one that Battleroad set up for last month. He has 1000 acres in Oklahoma that we could set up on. Planning is in the infant stages so I can't really answer any questions about it right now. Just trying to judge interest.
Here is a link to what Battleroad did... http://battleroadusa.com/zombie.html

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be interested assuming ammo is more available at the time of the match. I had been planning to shoot more IDPA and rifle matches this year, but the limiting factor has been ammo.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool... I was a RO at the Zombie Run in Texas, and I have been a RO at a couple other of these types of events. I would be glad to help anyone else who is wanting to expand the wonderful sport of Run n' Gun here in Oklahoma!

Fellow OSA member Ted Kennedy and I (along with several other folks) are organizing the Thunderbird Run n' Gun, which will be at the Thunderbird Range in Tecumseh on July 13. We just made the arrangements for this yesterday, so we don't have all the details yet... when we do, we will make a formal announcement. If you guys come to our Run n' Gun, it will give you a pretty good idea of what all is involved in organizing this kind of event.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool... I was a RO at the Zombie Run in Texas, and I have been a RO at a couple other of these types of events. I would be glad to help anyone else who is wanting to expand the wonderful sport of Run n' Gun here in Oklahoma!

Fellow OSA member Ted Kennedy and I (along with several other folks) are organizing the Thunderbird Run n' Gun, which will be at the Thunderbird Range in Tecumseh on July 13. We just made the arrangements for this yesterday, so we don't have all the details yet... when we do, we will make a formal announcement. If you guys come to our Run n' Gun, it will give you a pretty good idea of what all is involved in organizing this kind of event.

Definitely want to know when you open up registration! Should be nice & warm, make sure you throw a couple hills into it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom