Zombie Squad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is or was a Tulsa chapter started last year, I went to the first several meetings, but wound up just being alot of old guys sitting around gypseys blowing smoke, and not really learning or preping for anything, havent been back to a meeting since mayish, I dont know if there still meeting or not, but it was the second monday of every month at 7 if I recall. would like to see an active group pop up in oklahoma. The Tulsa Branch never got past talking about what they wanted to do for there charity event.

J

jg626

During our meet and greet we discussed a lot of training idea options – but no permanent dates. We are still waiting to hear back on our chapter status. We have completed the first charity event and have turned in our application. I will keep everyone updated. If we hear back, our next meeting would be Dec 11. If you guys have a chance, check out the zombie forum link I posted – it has the agenda from the last meeting and other info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom