Zombieland Double Tap, hell’s yeas.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to see if Zombieland was on Amazon Prime (dunno why; I hate zombie movies and have no interest in watching it). It's not included with Prime, but the second movie in the list was: Stripperland, which appears to be a knock-off of Zombieland--even the thumbnail art looked like the Zombieland thumbnail.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to wonder why the seventh actor down the list in a movie called Stripperland is female. I did a Google search for this Angelique. If you value your eyesight, don't.

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-14_23-37-27.png
    upload_2019-9-14_23-37-27.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 130

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I went to see if Zombieland was on Amazon Prime (dunno why; I hate zombie movies and have no interest in watching it). It's not included with Prime, but the second movie in the list was: Stripperland, which appears to be a knock-off of Zombieland--even the thumbnail art looked like the Zombieland thumbnail.
I’m not a zombie movie guy either but these aren’t your typical zombie movies. Woody harrelson’s character is funny as hell.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For a little 'high brow' zombie action....

th

Believe it or not, that one was not to bad. Not great but not that bad.

And for those that do not like zombie movies, you have to see Zombieland. You can find it on the web for free if you know where to look. It is a completely different kind of zombie movie with a lot more humor. Here is the trailer for #1.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Believe it or not, that one was not to bad. Not great but not that bad.

And for those that do not like zombie movies, you have to see Zombieland. You can find it on the web for free if you know where to look. It is a completely different kind of zombie movie with a lot more humor. Here is the trailer for #1.

Well, where is this secret place we can look for it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom