Zombieland Double Tap, hell’s yeas.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, where is this secret place we can look for it?

Lots of free movie streaming sites online. Just make sure you have your anti-virus and spyware protection on. There is one Putlocker site that is very good but I have the URL on my other PC and am working on it at the moment.

One thing, many of these sites have pirated copies of new movies. I refuse to watch those. I wait until it says the movie is in HD which means it is an older movie and out on DVD or freely available on the web. For a newer movie out on DVD, I will watch it online and if I like it, I will go buy a copy.

I have a love of old cheesy horror movies from the 50s and 60s. You can find them all over even on utube. In fact a lot of movies are available for free on utube.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a love of old cheesy horror movies from the 50s and 60s. You can find them all over even on utube. In fact a lot of movies are available for free on utube.
A lot of old movies are available legally on archive.org. If it weren't for Congress drooling all over themselves to protect Mickey Mouse, a lot more would be.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of old movies are available legally on archive.org. If it weren't for Congress drooling all over themselves to protect Mickey Mouse, a lot more would be.

Thanks, I will check them out. I like the old movies much better than the new movies. I admit to liking movies like Zombieland and many of the Marvel movies, but most of the new ones are just remakes with CGI effects and a PC story. I mean did they really need to remake Ghostbusters with a female cast?

What I really love are the old horror movies were they used suspense and a good story instead of just blood and gore. The original Godzilla is still the best even if he did look like he really needed a dentist. The others are OK but the first was best.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, here is where I would watch Zombieland. One of the more reputable streaming movie sites, or at least the one many others try to copy. Even then, use good anti-virus, spyware because they do not host the movies, just link them.

https://putlockers.io/movies/zombieland/
Probably not going there either. My Mcafee says it's a dangerous site.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SPOILERS below for the credits to Zombieland Double Tap

If you go to see it, stay for ALL the credits to see flashbacks of the start of the zombie outbreak.
And as the credits start to roll, there's a cover of the Elvis Presley song Burning Love (the credits reveal that it's Woody Harrelson doing the singing).

Latest posts

Top Bottom