Zombies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm watching the discovery channel program on zombies.
I"m rolling in my chair with laughter.
being prepared for natural disaster is a gimme with our family, but this show is so far out there its not funny.

Infecting fish to kill fishermen, taking a few incidents of bath salt drugged individuals to make a point of the coming cannibilism, and it goes on.
"scientists" from colleges I've never heard from making big statements.

Good Lord this is funny...

tulsaprepper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zombies are already here! I was standing in line with them at Academy the other day. Ten people in a line and every one of them face down looking at there smart phones! No talking, just disconnected from being connected!

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love zombies! Wearing a zombie shirt, I bought from mk23socom at superdaves claremore sho, right now. I wish the dead would rise already.

Old Timer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, passed a lady head on yesterday at 65mph. Her face was pointed down at her lap. You'd think the zombies would at least look when oncoming traffic is coming!

I had a class lately, and the teacher requested that all cell phones be turned off. :teach:

She said "there is no way you all can look down at your crotch and smile all day long. :ooh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom