Zone 2 Duck Opener is Saturday....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieboomer1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Saved all my vacation time for duck season! Went out early Sunday morning with a family so I could watch my best friend's son take his first duck on the last day of youth season. Went to the liquor store yesteday, and bought wine/brandy for duck recipies...no sleep here either.

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am on shift Friday 8 am until Saturday 8 am, so my hunt will began a bit late. Its going to kill me, but I can't help it. I feel bad for the ducks bright and early Sunday morning, as I will have revenge on them!

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been practicing my duck call in the truck all week anytime I drive anywhere. Superduper excited.

I'm excited to see if you kill some ducks this weekend. Let us know how you do. You just think you are excited now, wait until you are sitting in your blind and get to do some shooting.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm always disappointed with the first half of the season down south where I'm at and with all the Deer prep I've been doing this year I sort of let it sneak up on me.

Might have to go get my water-fowl/fed-duck stamp, and throw the waders on with my sons (got them new waders last year and they barely used them) and get out there sometime this weekend.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm always disappointed with the first half of the season down south where I'm at and with all the Deer prep I've been doing this year I sort of let it sneak up on me.

Might have to go get my water-fowl/fed-duck stamp, and throw the waders on with my sons (got them new waders last year and they barely used them) and get out there sometime this weekend.

THANK YOU EZ-BAKE!!!!!!!!

I've got my dekes rigged, my spot scouted and ready, shotgun cleaned, new choke tube installed, call lanyard rigged up. But I have forgotten to get my duck stamp. Off to the post office.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THANK YOU EZ-BAKE!!!!!!!!

I've got my dekes rigged, my spot scouted and ready, shotgun cleaned, new choke tube installed, call lanyard rigged up. But I have forgotten to get my duck stamp. Off to the post office.

Don't forget your OK Waterfowl license too - I totally forgot about that last year and ended up meeting a very nice GW who didn't worry too much about it - I went and picked it up that day.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget your OK Waterfowl license too - I totally forgot about that last year and ended up meeting a very nice GW who didn't worry too much about it - I went and picked it up that day.

Got my state waterfowl when I bought my deer tags. The fed stamp is a widgeon this year. I have a pair of mounted widgeons that I shot when I was just a young buck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom