Zoo Amphitheatre

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rshep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I went to the Zoo Amphitheatre on Sunday for the Eli Young Band / Zac Brown Band concert and it was a great show by the way, the thing that got me thinking was they wouldn't let me bring my pocket knife in the gate but they never said anything about a concealed weapon. Is there something about the amphitheatre that makes it illegal to carry pocket knives or weapons there besides the fact that whoever owns it just doesn't want them there?

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't the Zoo Amphitheater owned by the city? Therefore not allowing you to carry accordingly to the concealled carry rules?

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I went to the Zoo Amphitheatre on Sunday for the Eli Young Band / Zac Brown Band concert and it was a great show by the way, the thing that got me thinking was they wouldn't let me bring my pocket knife in the gate but they never said anything about a concealed weapon. Is there something about the amphitheatre that makes it illegal to carry pocket knives or weapons there besides the fact that whoever owns it just doesn't want them there?

i was there too and they wouldnt let you carry anything in. i had a zip lock baggy for my phone if it rains (not allowed to take umbrella which is understandable so i thought of next best thing) and the lady freaked out thinking it was for drugs or something. good show after i got in tho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom