Zoo + field trip= ????? Your thoughts...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

threecharlie

Marksman
Reaction score
You are absolutely correct sir! No need for a law-abiding citizen to lawfully carry a firearm in either a church, a school function or school! It's not like there has EVER been a shooting at a church, a school function or a school!

Wait just a minute ... There HAVE been multiple school shootings. There HAVE been multiple church shootings.

Go ahead and pull your head out of whatever hole it is in and see what is really happening in this world. After doing so, I sincerely hope you no longer give such awful advice.

you guys are the scared sheep. I'm not scared not one bit. got a ccw but don't feel the need to pack at a SCHOOL sponsored event which I'm sure if you ask your school superintendent he clear this up for you that it is illegal.:homer: oh and you too should proofread your crap and pull yours back out of your sphincter,

Leemaxx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
you guys are the scared sheep. I'm not scared not one bit. got a ccw but don't feel the need to pack at a SCHOOL sponsored event which I'm sure if you ask your school superintendent he clear this up for you that it is illegal.:homer: oh and you too should proofread your crap and pull yours back out of your sphincter,

Dude! I feel sorry for you. Just walk away son, walk away!

I'm of the thinking, better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. My family's safety is my #1 priorty always, but that being said I am a law abiding citizen and not carry where I'm legally not able. Being somewhere with other parents and teachers is what is making me a little uncomfortable. I'm just looking for some thoughts on the situation and how some of you guys would go about it.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh h*ll ya i would carry no questions or doubt about it...iv carried on out of state band trips iv had to go on with the school...just remimber concealed is concealed especially around kids...

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

take a chill pill 3C...

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Your avatar is very appropriate. Are you really so dense as to believe the only reason people carry firearms is because they are scared? It is NOT illegal to carry a firearm ANYWHERE except as indicated by law. School sponsored events do not fall into that category if they are in a public place, such as the zoo.

I predict your stay here will be short.

threecharlie

Marksman
Reaction score
Not what i said at all. I was called scared by a poster here and replied that I'm not scared nor do i feel the need to carry to a zoo or church or a school sponsored function. If your so insecure to need to carry at these places don't go. its that simple. at least if it makes you unlawful! I really don't care about your opinion or who you are either in reference to my avatar which is the most sensible thing YOU have said. I'm done with you!

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am guessing that threecharlie is trying to say there is a difference between prepared and paranoid. His opinion and mine are close to the same. If you can not leave your house without a gun because "you can never tell" You walk a fine line between prepared and paranoid. In my own opinion some people on this board have let the bad guys win. Some people do not go places they can not carry, allowing the bad guy to dictate where they go.

Now on the topic at hand. The way I would look at carrying at a school event. The Zoo generally the area around you is going to be filled with children and other parents, chances of you getting a clear shot at the "bad guy is pretty slim. Would you be better served talking with the parents and teachers about a plan of action for things you think may happen? Yes you would.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not what i said at all. I was called scared by a poster here and replied that I'm not scared nor do i feel the need to carry to a zoo or church or a school sponsored function. If your so insecure to need to carry at these places don't go. its that simple. at least if it makes you unlawful! I really don't care about your opinion or who you are either in reference to my avatar which is the most sensible thing YOU have said. I'm done with you!

I am guessing that threecharlie is trying to say there is a difference between prepared and paranoid. His opinion and mine are close to the same. If you can not leave your house without a gun because "you can never tell" You walk a fine line between prepared and paranoid. In my own opinion some people on this board have let the bad guys win. Some people do not go places they can not carry, allowing the bad guy to dictate where they go.

Now on the topic at hand. The way I would look at carrying at a school event. The Zoo generally the area around you is going to be filled with children and other parents, chances of you getting a clear shot at the "bad guy is pretty slim. Would you be better served talking with the parents and teachers about a plan of action for things you think may happen? Yes you would.

you two can hide under the chairs while the rest of us protect our families when the "bad guy" shows up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom