Zoo + field trip= ????? Your thoughts...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

threecharlie

Marksman
Reaction score
thanks for your input loudshirt i just never had the chance to word it right was to busy having to try to get my point across! and noone was home. lol but you hit it on the head! big +1:bowdown:

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your avatar is very appropriate. I predict your stay here will be short.

Easy now, I like his avatar. I think that merit badge came out about the time I dropped out of Scouting. I was at the perfect age to earn it. 13, or 14.

I understand what he's saying. It's not my position on it, but he gets to say it, no matter how much we agree or not. Example; Pot legalizing thread. Stupid idea? Well yes, I think so. Still, I respect the other folks on here getting to have a different opinion, reguardless of how much I disagree.

He certainly isn't the first one on here to wear that merit badge. Gosh I feel nice today. Must be the allergies.

threecharlie

Marksman
Reaction score
tm8634 you will be the first one a perp would take down, you and your big bad ccw self. some people should be screened a little more than others before they get to carry.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tm8634 you will be the first one a perp would take down, you and your big bad ccw self. some people should be screened a little more than others before they get to carry.

Some should screen themselves a little more before they run their suck....

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

my wife and kids are my only concern and to get them to safety with or without firing a shell, your :twocents:wont mean jack if some one was to try to harm them...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good Lord, what a train wreck. :smash::smash:

I am not paranoid, but where I go, my gun goes. There are good people and bad people. Last time I checked there was no sign telling anyone that the zoo was a "Bad People Free" zone.

Never mind that, every so often that chimp makes his way out of his enclosure. I have seen what a full-grown chimpanzee can do. No thank you.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good Lord, what a train wreck. :smash::smash:

I am not paranoid, but where I go, my gun goes. There are good people and bad people. Last time I checked there was no sign telling anyone that the zoo was a "Bad People Free" zone.

Never mind that, every so often that chimp makes his way out of his enclosure. I have seen what a full-grown chimpanzee can do. No thank you.

Shame on you BB...you're just another insecure hero-type like the rest of us. You should know that churches, and school events are always bad people free zones...sheesh.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shame on you BB...you're just another insecure hero-type like the rest of us. You should know that churches, and school events are always bad people free zones...sheesh.

:rotflmao: You know me ... just a trouble-making gurl ... :P (Oh, dang ... you know ... I DID forget to ask GC if it was okay for me to have an opinion on this ... brb ... :cry3:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom