Zoo + field trip= ????? Your thoughts...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this is a bit off topic. The Tulsa Zoo is owned and run by the city of Tulsa. I believe that issue is covered in the SDA.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe that the zoo is posted: Just like every other park in Tulsa. Stay out of the management offices and the gift shop and you're golden, I'm thinking. Some may argue that the docents at the exhibit buildings are 'doing business with the public'. I'm not an attorney, so....

As for your FNG detractor: You're off to a good start, buddy :thumbup3:
awww.everydaynodaysoff.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_12_HomerFacePalm.jpg

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I think this has devolved into a silly discussion I can try to sum up some general beliefs on preparedness and personal protection:

1) Some carry all the time, including some places where they are not supposed to as long as they avoid detection.

2) Some carry when it is convenient.

3) Some carry when they perceive a threat.

While the areas that are restricted for me are reduced due to profession, I tend to fall into group 1.

I view a firearm the way I view a seatbelt; the chances that I will need one is small but it seems silly not to utilize it when it's not inconvenient for me.

To me the decision to carry all the time is a mindset issue that I am comfortable with but others do not have to agree.

I and my family are the ones who deal with the consequences of my actions or inactions, so I consider them far more than I do any bureacracy or school board and certainly more than the opinion of any internet board.

Make your choice, live with the consequences and drive on.

Michael Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom