Buck 110 auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sooner01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got me a Buck 110 automatic knife.
I have been carrying 110s my whole life but decided to upgrade.
This is the elite version with S30v steel , silver nickel bolsters and the g10 scales.
Very impressed with the quality and the action is very smooth and fast.
View attachment 446338
Is that s30v steel hard to sharpen? I have trouble with some of the modern steels

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
old pic - but i "had" one of these and truly enjoyed it for a couple of months -- but gifted it to my then 18 y/0 nephew

predictably enough , he left his truck unlocked with said knife in cupholder --- *sigh*
some people cant have nice things -- LOL

pg270JVl.jpg

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a 110 Buck I found on Air Depot in MWC back around '81-'82. That time frame was the tail end of the cruising days. It had a notch carved in the handle and I always told everyone one it was dropped by a biker. The obvious significance of the notch needs no explanation. Back then, in my warped mind and even today, it was the equivalent of Dillinger's gun. Over the 35 years I had it, the Buck gutted countless deer, a bear and several Pronghorn (it even gutted the State record Bradley Antelope). It bared the scars of rocks striking the butt to drive the point thru the sternum and it never loosened and stayed tight. Unfortunately, when in route to an Elk hunt in Idaho with my son, I failed to completely check my backpack and the TSA unknowingly confiscated one the the most remarkable knives in history. The question still remains, was this the Outlaw Biker Harry Bowman's knife?

1716125613866.png

The Bradley Buck taken 2006
1716125655818.png

Harry Bowman (TACO), most notorious biker!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom